Current EverLine job openings
EverLine is seeking a product manager to lead the development and integration of its revolutionary compliance data management software, SP3.
The Safety Manager plans, directs and implements the organization’s office and field safety programs including program development, performance measurement, training and administration.
Responsible for the operations and maintenance of transmission and gathering pipeline systems.
A Pipeline Controller is responsible for monitoring and performing remote operations to pipelines, recognizing abnormal conditions, and taking proper actions to provide a resolution. The position provides the first line of response by accepting and directing calls and notifying clients of Emergency conditions and communicates with employees and customers at all levels as required.
EverLine is seeking a product manager to lead the development and integration of its revolutionary compliance data management software, SP3. SP3 is a next generation solution designed to render compliance data more easily collected, audited, and trusted through a proprietary data verification protocol and distributed ledger technology. EverLine believes that compliant infrastructure is safe infrastructure. SP3 is designed to improve the quality of regulatory-driven processes creating efficiency and cost-savings for owners and increased safety and reliability for their customers and the public at large.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interfacing with software development resources to optimize SP3’s functionality and user experience aligning with customer needs
- Integrating customers into the SP3 platform, including data integration, process training and customer service
- Identifying and developing new customer opportunities in existing markets, developing strategies for growth in new markets, and aligning product performance with growth goals
- Developing a strategy for next generation versions of SP3, capturing customer feedback, anticipating new regulatory requirements, and ensuring the optimal tools and technology are applied to subsequent versions
Knowledge, Skills, abilities, and Other Personal Characteristics:
- Background in software development, sales and/or integration
- Specific UI/UX development experience a must
- Coding experience not required; position will interface with developers
- Business development experience in a software as a service environment
- Customer service orientation; resourcefulness and interest in solving problems
- Familiarity with distributed ledger technology
- Industrial services experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Alignment with EverLine cultural tenants:
- Customer value orientation
- Accountability / Low ego
- Knowledge of the energy industry (oil, gas, electric, renewable) a plus.
- Strong communication skills, particularly in conveying written technical information.
- Strong organization and dependable time management skills. Detail-oriented.
- Requires travel up to 20% domestic
The employee will work predominantly in an office environment, utilizing standard office and computing equipment. Standard work hours.
If working remotely, the employee will be required to support video teleconferencing when applicable, as well as attend teleconference meetings originating in other time zones, which may occur outside normal working hours. The employee will interface with remote employees, requiring reliance on email and phone communications, as well as ability to maintain productivity while working autonomously.
Employment is contingent upon a successful background check and drug screen.
Equal Opportunity Employer; E-Verify Employer
EverLine is an integrated energy asset management and operations company headquartered in Houston, Texas. EverLine’s technical operations services are offered standalone or as integrated solutions. With decades of experience on a national scale, EverLine offers customers a trusted partner in delivering energy safety, reliability, and efficiency.